The GoldenThread System includes two Gold Standard quality targets that incorporate all the necessary features to specify and assess the quality of your imaging system, including:
- Slanted-edge feature for measuring spatial frequency response (SFR) and color plane registration
- 12-step spectrally neutral patches from 0.05 to 2.43 optical density for measuring the opto-electronic conversion function (OECF), color neutrality, and noise
- 18 Munsell color patches to assess color encoding accuracy
- Neutral density patches to assess uniformity (device-level only)
- All data is saved to individual reports in Microsoft Excel and to appended reports in a Microsoft Access database to facilitate statistical process control and quality assurance
- For more detailed descriptions of the test targets and software capabilities, download the GoldenThread Informational Brochure
The GoldenThread System includes the 1.0x size (9-1/4" x 1") Object-level target, the Device-level target (7" x 10" x 1/8"), GoldenThread analysis software to determine pass/fail and standard support. Components can be purchased separately.